I'm going to share how to build (or buy) your SaaS, scale it, and growth hack it, until you stack some serious MRR. 📈
My 💪 is:
- Invested $12m+ in the last 12 months into early stage SaaS startups. 💰
- Purchased and flipped a SaaS in 18 months for 10x ROI and 7 figures 📈
- Taken an ad-tech company to $200m in revenue (and $16m/yr profit), 💰
- Taken an e-commerce company to $75m in revenue 💰
- Taken a digital media company to $70m in revenue 💰
- Purchased and flipped a SaaS in <4 months for 2x ROI 📈
I've had a 9-figure exit, as well as 9-figure failures. Yes that's right, everyone brags about their wins, but I've learned more from my losses than anything else.
Time to share that knowledge. 🎓💥
With this experience, I've painstakingly compiled a complete guide, a directory, a killer set of tools + processes you can use to avoid my mistakes (there have been some expensive ones), as well as my successes (get that FU 💰).
Launching a new startup isn't just hard, it's incredible high-risk.
The majority of startups fail.
Mostly because they didn't have the experience to navigate the space.
They didn't have the tools that set them up for success.
That changes now.
If you are entering the arena with a dull 🔪, time to level up and get the bazooka, or better yet, use these skills and learnings to skip the majority of early battles.
This guide will not only save you hours in building your startup, but also a large amount of money and lost time.
What exactly is included?
- Getting started guide
- MVP guidance
- a startup dream kit of 59 critical tools 🛠️
- 60+ startup directories to seed your new SaaS (SEO gold!) 📖
- 100+ Facebook groups
- 40+ Slack groups
- 48 Reddit groups
- 14 hidden Discords
- Step by step Product Hunt launch guide
- 353 Exclusive VC Funding Database (with emails!)
- and shared experiences, stories, and learnings from my personal victories, and failures
- a private SaaS Weapon Slack group with me (AMA)
Peek into the course:
Need social proof? 🤝
Here's a selection of what some previous startup founders have said:
- Hey Joe - I finished the SaaS Weapon guide. Absolutely loved it. Your checklists and tool roundups are insanely useful. Thanks so much. I think it serves as an amazing course to build your brand and overall help tons of SaaS entrepreneurs.
- "Yesss! That’s my testimonial. This content is worth way more than Joe is charging."
- "Wow. Building a new project and your content led me to re-think every approach on our site. So simple yet effective. Thank you!"
- "It's amazing. Totally changed my startup launch plans. It was like waking up to Christmas morning when I got all of the files, tips and plans."
- "It's helping me become a better startup founder already!"
- "This course needs to be done required reading for every aspiring entrepreneur. Why do I love it? The learnings, tools, and communities are worth the entry price x10. I have gone through many startup courses, and THIS is the most actionable one yet!"
It's $149, and only one time, no recurring bs here, buy it, and if it doesn't help your startup at all, just ask me for a refund.
Go get it!
Learn how to successfully launch/buy, build and grow some serious MRR
1 time only chargeNOT recurring
- Learn how to successfully launch/buy, build and grow some serious MRR
- 1 time only chargeNOT recurring